The VacTest is a tabletop device designed to measure the vacuum resistance strength of rigid plastic containers. This device enables an increasing vacuum to be generated inside the container in a controlled way and captures the maximum level of vacuum that the container can withstand before distortion or failure.
- Plant floor or laboratory verification of containers
- Filling plant to verify strength of containers
- Hot-fill applications
- Ability to apply vacuum in a controlled manner
- Digital pressure meter
- Peak vacuum capture
- Rubber coated test cone for continuous seal
- Accommodates wide mouth containers
- RS232 output
Contact us about this product.